Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I keep forgetting to post on my blog!!

but nevermind, it hasnt been THAT exciting on the art front although I have just ordered eight new prints which I am very excited about. They will be making their way to Zohar Design store at the Mount, which is a beautiful East coast township here in New Zealand. I'm hoping I will have created abit of business for 'catching butterflies' as my lovely sister in law has put up lots of my artwork in her new cafe (image is of the signs I made for their toilets!!)....go Carly! Its called Nourish and is in Te Puna, so if anyone's over that way check it out, great coffee and great food AND a great kids area by the sounds. So as the saying goes "to make money you've gotta spend money"...even though my printing account is not back to zero, I've got it down enough that I can warrant a new print order (yes I am thinking positive) and fingers crossed they sell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment